Welcome to the official website of 2023 8th International Conference on Water Pollution Control Engineering (WPCE 2023). WPCE 2023 is a wokshop of CEESD 2023, which is co-organized by Sophia University, International Society for Environmental Information Sciences (ISEIS), Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering (APISE), technical sponsored by Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, and will be held in Kunibiki Messe(Shimane Prefectural Convention Center), Matsue City, Japan from November 1-3, 2023.
WPCE 2023 is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that distills the most current knowledge on a rapidly advancing discipline in one conference. Join key researchers and established professionals in the field of Water Pollution Control Engineering as they assess the current state-of-the-art and roadmap crucial areas for future research.
Full paper Submission Deadline: May. 01, 2023 Extended to Sept.01, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: June 01, 2023 Extended to Sept.15, 2023
Registration deadline: July 01, 2023 Extended to Oct.01, 2023
Gordon Huang, University of Regina, Canada
Guangwei Huang, Sophia University, Japan
Program Committee Chair
Huining Xiao, University of New Brunswisk, Canada
Solomon W. Leung, Idaho State University, USA
Amir H. Mohammadi, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Koki Toyoda, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
Chaiwat Ekkawatpanit, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Thailand
Kenichiro Kobayashi, Kobe University, Japan
oshinori Nakagawa, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
Malka N. Halgamuge, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
Abdeltif Amrane, University of Rennes 1, France
Amela Ajanovic, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Ahmad Zuhairi Abdullah, University Sains Malaysia
Islam Al-Akraa, The British University in Egypt, Egypt
Nanjappa Ashwath, Central Queensland University, Australia
Sabri Berhail, Abdelhafid Boussouf University, Algeria
N. Balasubramanianx, Anna University, India
Hamed Badihi, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
Seher Dirican, University of Sivas Cumhuriyet, Turkey
Kulikowska Dorota, Uniwersytet Warmińsko-Mazurski w Olsztynie, Poland
Dat Doan, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
Yehia M. S. ElShazly, Alexandria University, Egypt
Koorosh Gharehbaghi, RMIT university, Australia
Soufiane Haddout, Ibn Tofail University, B.P. 133 Kenitra, Morocco
Hartmut Hinz, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Khanji Harijan, Mehran University of Eng. & Technology, Pakistan
Chunrong Jia, University of Memphis, USA
Ganesh Raj Joshi, International Expert on Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Japan
Mohammad Arif Kamal, Aligarh Muslim University, India
Santanu Koley, Birla Institute of Technology and Science-Pilani, India
Dimitrios Karamanis, University of Patras, Greece
Chunhua Liu, City University of Hong Kong, HK S.A.R, China
Yao-Tung Lin, National Chung Hsing University, ROC
Selected papers with high quality, which are presented on conference, will be recommended to publish in：
Choice 1: Journal of Environmental Informatics Letters, ISSN: 2663-6859. JEIL is a Scopus indexed journal.
Choice 2: International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, ISSN online: 1741-5136, ISSN Print: 1466-6650. IJGEnvI is a Scopus indexed journal.
Authors can submit manuscripts through CMT electronic submission system. Please click following link:
Electronical Submission System
If your paper need to be updated after you receive the submission confirmation, please send the updated paper to conference email email@example.com directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
1)Abstract Template for Presentation Only
2) Full Paper Instructions For Authors (JEIL)
3) Full paper Example for reference (JEIL)
4) Author guidelines(IJGEnvI)
5) Preparing articles (IJGEnvI)
Note: 1. Manuscripts must be written in English; 2. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
Before July. 01, 2023
July. 01, 2023- Sept.01, 2023
|Author||Regular||600 USD /3900 CNY||650 USD /4200 CNY||700 USD /4500 CNY|
|Student / Committee||500 USD /3200 CNY||550 USD /3500 CNY||600 USD /3900 CNY|
|APISE Member||550 USD /3500 CNY||600 USD /3900 CNY||650 USD /4200 CNY|
|Presenter||Regular||400 USD /2600 CNY||450 USD /2900 CNY||500 USD /3200 CNY|
|Listener||Regular||300 USD /1900 CNY||350 USD /2200 CNY||400 USD /2600 CNY|
|Journal Publication Fee||To be announced after the journal is confirmed|
*Author: Submit full paper to publish and present at the conference, and priority recommendation to journal publication.
2) Bank Transfer 3) Alipay 4) Wechat Payment
Please contact conference secretary (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to October 01, 2023, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after October 01, 2023(include October 01, 2023).
4. Personal Reason: The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference or paper withdrawn is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”.
5. Force Majeure: The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, include natural disasters, war, terrorist activity, epidemic, etc. and all similar situations beyond our control.
6. Conference Date, Place and Form Statement: The organizer reserves the right to change the date, place and form of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
If you have any question or need any assistance regarding the conference, please feel free to contact our conference specialist.
Ms. Yury Yu
If you have any question or need any assistance regarding the issues about Japan, please contact:
Dong Qi (Sophia University, Japan)
We warmly invite you to follow us on WeChat and LinkedIn.
APISE Official Account